By John Frelich
Working with water and/or other items for reflections can provide you with many opportunities to create pleasing images. What are some of the ways you can add interest to an image?
- Try reflecting on persons
- Use a golden hour to capture images that have excellent photographic conditions and atmospheric conditions as seen in the opening image and (reflective rocks 3)
- Try making some partial abstracts through use of calm water
- Experiment with using reflective rocks early in the morning
- Finally, try photographing from a different angle and remember: get Dirty
John Frelich is a Photo Guide with Arizona Highways PhotoScapes.