Need a creativity boost? Find it in patterns found in nature. Emphasizing these patterns can produce incredible imagery and inspiration to find beauty in things previously overlooked.
I will focus on a variety of patterns that will give you new ideas and techniques that set you apart as a photographer. One of these patterns, the Fibonacci Sequence, is a fascinating pattern that is found naturally in the outdoors from flowers to fruit, mollusks, and more. Learn about this fascinating pattern and discover the subjects that incorporate this pattern so that you can photograph the beauty in them in unique ways.
You will learn:
- About a variety of patterns found in nature
- How to identify and focus on these patterns to inspire your photography — both in individual photographs and as a collage, grouping or gallery setting
- Use Photoshop to enhance the visualization of these patterns
- How patterns can create excellent personal photographic projects
- How patterns can create beautiful photographic art for interiors